2012 Snapshot of Washington State Community Health Centers:
- 26 Federally Qualified Community Health Centers with over 180 Service Delivery Sites
Local Community Health Centers In The News
News from local CHC's in Washington State
- Columbia Basin Health Association is a 2013 recipient of HFMA’s MAP Award for Performance Improvement in Revenue Cycle. As a national award winner, CBHA has met or exceeded stringent evaluation criteria addressing critical performance factors such as revenue cycle processes, financial performance, innovation, adoption of PATIENT FRIENDLY BILLING® principles, and patient satisfaction.
- International Community Health Services A Senior Advisor to President Obama visited ICHS. Valerie Jarrett, Senior Advisor to President Obama, is part of the Administration’s outreach efforts on the Affordable Care Act (ACA), comprehensive immigration reform, and the issues facing Asian and Pacific Islander (API) small businesses owners. Read about the visit on the White House blog
- Sea Mar Latino Health Forum on October 21st , 2013 The Latino Health Forum is an event dedicated to the exchange of innovative ideas, best practices and the advancement of health for the Latino community. The forum is a valuable networking platform for individuals in the field of health science, social justice, public policy and to those committed to underserved Latino populations. Participants will have the opportunity to meet and engage one-on-one with practitioners, researchers and community activists currently impacting the field of public health.
- Yakima Valley Farm Workers The Community HealthCorps at Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic have been awarded the Daily Point of Light Award for their service to the community. The Daily Point of Light Award is given to individuals who contribute to their communities through volunteerism, making an impact and working to address their community’s needs